Monday 18 October 2021

Thank you Wales

I have recently returned from three days in Llandudno, my fourth, and I expect last (but who knows?), trip to Wales of the year. 

Each has been entirely different. Each has been wonderful in its own way.

I am grateful for all of them. 

I am grateful for the beauty of grass-covered hilltops and sandy expanses of beach, of the sea stretching to the horizon, of the sun rising and setting, of skies scattered with stars. 

I am grateful for the opportunities to spend time with people who are very precious to me, for the many people I call "family", for the infectious excitement of children, for deep, personal conversations and for superficial, silly ones, for lots and lots of laughter. 

I am grateful, too, for moments of peace and solitude, for the space to process and reflect, for time completely alone.

I am grateful for the sharing of memories and the shaping of dreams.

I am grateful for the fresh air I have breathed.

Thank you Wales!

No comments:

Post a Comment