Friday 18 February 2022

Stories of Hope and Home ... 2021

It is no secret that a lot of my time, energy and passion over the last two and a half years has been dedicated to bringing to life Stories of Hope and Home.

Setting out in autumn 2019, I probably wouldn't have chosen to throw a global pandemic into the mix in the first year, but even with that added complication, I genuinely think that this little project is doing some very good and important things for those who are involved with and encounter it. 

It is incredibly hard to capture and quantify what it so special about this group of people and why it is such an absolute privilege to work with them; but I recently wrote a blogpost on the Stories of Hope and Home website which at least tried to sum up some of our activities and achievements over the last year. I don't think there's much traffic to our website (even less than to this one), so I thought I'd share a link to it here too and invite you to take a look:   

https://storiesofhopeandhome.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-year-that-was-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment