Sunday 5 June 2022

A little bit of bee-ing creative

I can't remember how long ago it was that I bought a latch hook kit as another fun creative project to try, nor can I remember how long ago it was I actually started it. A while, certainly. It has progressed very much in fits and starts since then  but I have quite enjoyed having it on the go as something to come back to and pick up and then leave to one side again. 

I have written previously about the value of these kinds of craft activities as a form of relaxation in the midst of the busyness of life. Something to do which doesn't require too much thought or energy but from which the end result is infinitely more satisfying than from mindlessly scrolling through social media.

Today, on a damp and gloomy day, which feels like it would sit more comfortably in February than in June, I finally finished it. I rather like bees, and I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Right, what next?


No comments:

Post a Comment