Friday 10 March 2023

Snow day!

Today was due to be a relatively busy day: a school visit, followed by the stories group, together with making sure everything was finalised and ready for the next "Festival of Encounter", and packing for a weekend with friends I haven't seen since 2019.

And then Birmingham woke up to a covering of snow which called off first the school visit and then the stories group (although as it turned out, by the afternoon the sun was out and the snow well on the way to disappearing).

I could, or possibly even should, have used the unexpected extra time to catch-up on the never-ending admin overload. There was a bit of that thrown into the mix, but mostly, I didn't.

Instead I built a snowman. 

And then got my painting stuff out for the first time in weeks. 














There are still emails that need to be answered ... but there always will be. On balance, I think it was a very good use of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment